Read before installation
1. Neutral wire is necessary
2. Switch must work well manually after correct wiring
3. WiFi router must support 2.4G
1. Wires on your old switch are live, load, and ground;
2.Neutral wires are not used by your non-smart switch. They are white and capped in the outlet box.
3. If you still have problems, please send photos of the wring status to us via email.
Video: How to find a neutral wire?
Q: How can I enable a night light mode?
Voice Platform: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Enable "Smartlife" skill on Alexa / Google Assistant for voice control
Home Assistant Tasmota Integration (HOW-TO)
How to find a neutral wire?