Quick Install & Set Up:
1. Plug in and make sure it can manually control;
2. Find a WiFi (hotspot) like "tasmota-xxx" on your phone;
3. Connect this hotspot and it will direct you to a new page to input your wifi ssid and password (Only 2.4G wifi is supported);
4. Once the ssid and password match, it will direct you to a page to control the plug on/off
5. Now, enjoy your device in the local private network.
The plug will be pairing mode once it is plug in, no need to hold the power button for entering pairing mode.
The template setting for tasmota is set in factory, users don't need to set it.
Need to set MQTT if want to link to other platform like Home Assistant.
1. Plug in and make sure it can manually control
2. Download the App "SmartLife" and pair it with WiFi
3. Control by App when SmartPhone is under 4G (NOT WiFi)
4. If Step 3 is not OK, please check the Internet of your WiFi router.
If Step 3 is OK, go to next step.
5. Enable "Smartlife" skill on Alexa / Google Assistant and
input the same account information as the App
6. Use voice command to control it via Echo / Google Home
Rated Voltage: 100-240V
Rated Current: 10A
Voice Platform: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
(welcome to share it for your own business)