Quick Install & Set Up:
1. Wiring according to the marks on the switch;
2. Make sure it can manually control (If not, go back to step 1)
3. Download the App "SmartLife" and pair it with WiFi
4. Control by App when SmartPhone is under 4G (NOT WiFi)
5. Enable "Smartlife" skill on Alexa / Google Assistant
6. Use voice command to control it via Echo / Google Home
1. Wires on your old switch are live, load, and ground;
2.Neutral wires are not used by your non-smart switch. They are white and capped in the outlet box.
3. If you still have problems, please send photos of the wring status to us via email.
Video: How to find a neutral wire?
Rated Voltage: 100-240V
Voice Platform: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
How to find a neutral wire?