3. Connect this hotspot and it will direct you to a new page(192.168.4.1) to input your wifi ssid and password (Only 2.4G wifi is supported);
4. Save the ssid and password , it will link to your wifi router. A new ip address will present on the screen once connect successfully.
It may not redirect automatically, then you open a browser and input the IP address manually;
If the device is linked wifi router without any errors, but you don't see the page above with a new IP dress, you need to log into your wifi router to find out which IP address of this device.
1. The new installed device will be pairing mode once it is powered on , no need to hold the power button for entering pairing mode.
2. The template setting for tasmota wasis set in factory, users don't need to set it agaon .
3. Need to set MQTT if you want to link to other platform like Home Assistant.
5. Now, enjoy your device in the local private network.
1. After wiring, please make sure it works well manually;
2. Find a WiFi (hotspot) like "tasmota-xxx" on your phone;